Established in 1996, Central Jersey All-Stars offers a full range of cheerleading training programs for all of your interests as well as competitive teams for every age and ability level.
Full-Year Competitive Program
Central Jersey’s competitive cheerleading program aims to develop confident athletes who are both physically and mentally stimulated and strong. In addition to building social skills, personal confidence, and coordination, our program teaches time management, organization, and reliability. These are skills that will benefit our athletes in every aspect of their lives.
- Evaluations are held each May. There is a “no-cut” policy; everyone makes a team.
- Teams practice schedule is determined by team placement..
- Each athlete and each team receives the same level of attention, regardless of age or skill level.
- Teams train and condition throughout the summer and early fall and then begin competing in November at 10-12 local and national competitions that run through the first weekend of May.
- To see our teams in action, be sure to visit our MEDIA section!
- For more information about how to join our program for the 2020-2021 season, click HERE.
Half-Year Competitive Program
Get the CJA experience with less time commitment! Perfect for Pop Warner/AYC athletes who want to continue their cheer experience after their season is over!
- Evaluations are held each November, and the season runs from December through April.
- There are no requirements to join. All you need is an interest in cheerleading and a strong work ethic. We are committed to teaching your child the fundamental skills they need for success and training them throughout the season.
- Practices are held once during the week and once on the weekend.
- Teams perform in 3-4 local and regional events held between February and April. There is no overnight travel.
Camps, Clinics, and Additional Services for your Team:
Central Jersey All-Stars offers a comprehensive array of services to fit all of your needs, including choreography, camps, stunt clinics, clean up clinics, team tumbling classes, and floor rentals.
Does your child want a birthday that he or she will always remember? Let CJA host the party! Under the direction of one of our certified cheerleading or tumbling instructors, we provide recreational games, use of the gym equipment, and tables and chairs for food and drink. Fun is guaranteed!